Lita Lightweight Down Coat
Go longer with the LITA by SOIA & KYO. This sustainable knee-length, fit and flare lightweight down winter coat will keep you warm in below zero temperatures while giving you an elongated silhouette. Keep the elements out with the RDS certified down, 100% recycled nylon water-repellent exterior, hood and rib storm cuffs with thumbholes.
- Fit and flare
- Rib storm cuffs with thumbholes
- SAB 2-way black METALUXE® zipper front closure: Silver for Powder / Black for Oak and Black
- In-seam pockets with YKK invisible zippers
- Up to -15°C / 5°F
- RDS certified
- Fill power of 700+
- 100% recycled shell fabric
- Down proof
- The model is 5'9" / 175 cm and wears a size XS
- The second model is 5'9" / 175 cm and wears a size XL
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 40'' / 101 cm.
- Shell: 100% recycled nylon. Lining: 100% recycled nylon. Filling: 90% down, 10% feathers.
- Machine wash cold water. Use mild detergent. Wash inside out. Do not bleach tumble. Dry low heat with tennis balls until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Suggest to use special detergent and reproofing spray to optimise water repellent performance.