Cindi Down Jacket
Step out in style with the CINDI by SOIA & KYO – a hip-length bomber-fit sustainable classic winter jacket made with RDS certified down. Designed with a nylon puffer combo, detachable hood with adjustable elastic drawcords, rib cuffs, and polar fleece lined pockets to keep you extra warm. Wear it over jeans and a tee, or pair it with our loungewear sets for a more laid-back look.
- Detachable hood with adjustable elastic drawcord & metal cord stoppers
- Nylon puffer combo at bottom body & inside hood
- 2x2 rib cuffs
- YKK 1-way black oxidized metal zipper front closure
- Vertical welt pockets with hidden zipper closure
- Polar fleece lined pockets
- Stretch solid black lining
- Up to -15°C / 5°F
- RDS certified
- Fill power 700+
- 100% recycled shell fabric
- Water-repellent & water resistant
- The model is 5'8" / 173 cm and wears a size XS
- Coat length from shoulder to hem: 25'' / 63 cm.
- Shell: 50% cotton, 50% polyester. Combo: 100% recycled nylon. Lining: 100% polyester. Filling: 90% chinese duck down, 10% chinese duck feathers.
- Machine wash cold water. Use mild detergent. Wash inside out. Do not bleach tumble. Dry low heat with tennis balls until fully dried. Do not soak. Do not wring. Do not iron or press. Suggest to use special detergent and reproofing spray to optimise water repellent performance.