The BENELA by SOIA & KYO bridges the gap between winter and spring with a wardrobe staple that sits just above the knee. Dubbed the coatigan, this straight-fit transitional weather essential is made from over 70% LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose fibers derived from sustainable wood and pulp. The ribbed collar and patch pockets with ribbed edging come together to complete the look. You know what they say: Once you go coatigan, you never go back.
- Lapel with slits
- Ribbed back collar
- Patch pockets with ribbed opening edge
- The is 5'8" / 173 cm and wears a size XS
- Cardigan length from shoulder to hem: 34'' / 86 cm.
- Made with recycled materials.
- Lenzing™ EcoVero™ - Sustainable Knitwear: Manufactured only from certified and controlled wood sources and produced with significantly lower fossil energy use and 50% less water than generic viscose.
- Shell: 72% sustainable viscose, 28% PBT.
- Hand wash. Do not bleach. Do not wring or twist. Lay flat to dry. Iron low.