The ANNABELLA by SOIA & KYO is a major shoulder season essential. Dubbed the coatigan, it perfectly bridges the gap between winter and spring –– so you’re never too hot or too cold, but just right. Hitting at the calf, the ANNABELLA’s shell is made from over 70% LENZING™ ECOVERO™Viscose fibers derived from sustainable wood and pulp. Lapels with slits, a ribbed collar and patch pockets with ribbed edging provide those subtle details you’ve come to expect from SOIA & KYO. Wear it with jeans, sneakers, heels, to date night, doing errands or dashing into your favourite café.
- Lapel with slits
- Ribbed back collar
- Patch pockets with ribbed opening edge
- The is 5'8" / 173 cm and wears a size XS
- Cardigan length from shoulder to hem: 44'' / 111 cm.
- Made with recycled materials.
- Lenzing™ EcoVero™ - Sustainable Knitwear: Manufactured only from certified and controlled wood sources and produced with significantly lower fossil energy use and 50% less water than generic viscose.
- Shell: 72% sustainable viscose, 28% PBT.
- Hand wash. Do not bleach. Do not wring or twist. Lay flat to dry. Iron low.